My crazy boys!

My crazy boys!

Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Frustration and perseverence...

I've had a couple of days that have left me totally fed up now. Over a month ago Derbyshire Autism Services Group rang to say they had a volunteer sitter for us. However, we got a message yesterday saying that the volunteer had a full time job starting in September so was it worth Aaron getting used to someone if they were'nt going to be able to continue in September?

Around the same time the local children's centre rang to say they could offer us some support and to leave it with them. Well I've emailed and left messages and heard nothing.

This morning hubby spent a good 10 minutes arguing why it was my fault he couldn't find HIS P60's that he hadn't put away and claimed I had tidied them away. I spent over an hour looking for them only to find he'd left one in his bag, one on top of the pc and one he'd put away somewhere safe. I asked him to ring Tax Credits and tell them. Then because he'd been kept on hold he had a go at me because he couldn'y find the tax credit form to fill in and that it'd be easier to do that than waiting on the phone!

I'm now sitting outside school in the rain. And I'm grumpy!

-- I sent this from my 3 mobile --

No comments:

Post a Comment