My crazy boys!

My crazy boys!

Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Breakdance and bribery...

Monday was busy. Aaron had a round dry patch of skin on his side, slightly reddened. So I took him to the docs and yes, it was ringworm. So he went back to school with plenty of anti fungal cream on him.

I've been having some problems with both boys trying hard at breakdance in the evening. maybe because they are tired, I don't know, but I needed to do something. In the foyer of the leisure centre are some machines that you put 20 pence into to get either a cheap plastic toy or sweets. So I bribed both boys. If they tried really hard they could have 20 pence for the machines. the result was MAGNIFICANT! Both tried really hard and came away happily with a cheap plastic gold ring each :) Noah wants to make a collection!!!!

Hopefully we'll make next weeks lesson, Aaron has a hospital appointment at 3pm so it depends on how long it takes. Johnny is away next week but Rabbit is going to take the lesson. I must get the boys to ask her what her real name is and why she's called Rabbit....

No comments:

Post a Comment