My crazy boys!

My crazy boys!

Thursday, 18 February 2010

A tiny little space for me...

I love having the boys at home for half term, but I am slightly going crazy now. We've visited grandparents, Ikea, Meadowhall, been to a Pancake Party and a circus skills workshop. We've done most of the homework, planted some seeds in the propergator and done some junk modelling.
Ben has been helping his parents with their house move most of the week but he has managed the trip to my parents, (thankfully as Aaron downloaded a virus on dads pc and Ben had to fix it), Meadowhall and he took them swimming.
We didn't manage to get the boys hair cut as the barber, as usual decided to take a holiday during half term. Shame as Noah has a right mop on his head at the moment!
But I see a light at the end of the tunnel! Tonight when Ben gets back I'm off to my mums for 2 nights!!!! I will return, hopefully refreshed, Saturday evening! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment