I stayed with Aaron and Noah at the after school club yesterday to help out. It's a church based one. We were doing Easter. Aaron enjoyed the initial exercise of patting down sand on the mound where the 3 crosses would be. Then he got fed up and wanted to junk model his own stuff. When he wasn't allowed to do this he got in a strop. In the car on the way home he threw another strop. At home he had a full blown tantrum and threw bits of the tardis across the landing! It took ages to calm him down. Might not be able to go again! Forgot about guitar lessons too! Have to try for next week now.
I have stomach pains again, like before but not as bad yet. It must be stress related. I need to get back onto herbal teas again. I'm making soup tomorrow. All veg, no cream. And we're all going to eat it. And some nice homemade bread.
Noah is staying at Mia's for tea, Ben is playing drums for a school show in Bakewell. So it's just Aaron and I for tea. I have some cheesy bread rolls which will be nice with some butter on. Maybe we can watch Dr Who together.
I so need more sleep!
-- I sent this from my 3 mobile --
No comments:
Post a Comment