My crazy boys!

My crazy boys!

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Hernia and vocal tics...oh and ringworm....

If it doesn't rain, it bloomin well pours.
Last Monday I discovered what I thought was rings of eczema on Aaron's torso, but the doctor thinks it's ringworm so I have to keep putting cream on that and he can't go swimming.
I'm not sure if I'm just paranoid about every little blemish now or if it's spreading.

Yesterday I had to take Aaron to the hospital to have the pain in his abdomen checked out. The doctor confirmed that it is an umbilical hernia. It will not go away by itself but it might not be the cause of his pain. So it's up to us if he has the operation. Have looked it up on the internet and between us we have decided Aaron should have the op. He was a bit freaked out about being cut but I reassured him he would be asleep. He said he hoped he'd have dissolvable stitches :)

And now I have made another appointment for Aaron with the consultant paediatrition about Aaron's increasing vocal tics.

Oh and it's his IEP this week!

I'm fairly organised for Noah's party on Saturday, not sure about his birthday on Friday!
I shall be needing a large glass of the red stuff on Saturday evening and a lie in on Sunday morning I think!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment