Monday I had to pick Noah up early as he threw up at school. Then again twice at home. Ben and I were supposed to be going out for my birthday Monday night but I wanted to stay at home in case he was ill again, so we postoned it. My birthday, Tuesday, was spent looking after Noah. At least he wasn't sick again. And today, Thursday, I'm still at home with Noah. Half of the school is off with sickness, including Aaron's TA.
Aaron started off the week a bit loopy and grumpy. Now he's settled down and seems quite cheerful. He is obsessed with digging holes in the school field to hide goldn tickets. Hopefully he won't be to much trouble for Miss Westcott today.
Praying now that Aaron and Ben don't get the bug too.
Also, so happy I can do my blog from my phone!
-- I sent this from my 3 mobile --

No comments:
Post a Comment