My crazy boys!

My crazy boys!

Monday, 11 January 2010

Aaron's 'noises'

I have been a little preoccupied with my snotty nose today, but I have noticed Aaron's noises have been a little excessive today. The extra breaths in don't bother me too much, he says he's just calming himself down. I can cope with the mild clearing of the throat but the noise he's been making sounds like a cross between him clearing his throat and being sick! I've had to leave the dinner table, it puts me off my food, (so it must be bad!) I'm hoping that once he is back at school properly, he'll settle down and stop making that noise!

I feel a bit bad for going on about the noise to him, he says he has to do it, he can't stop it. I'm hoping he can gain some control over it for his own sake. he won't be very popular at school of he keeps on making that noise.

He didn't have a great end to the school year, I found out some boys had been bullying him in the playground. They've been told off, the head assures it won't happen again. But maybe he's still worrying about it.

Sometimes I think, sod it, I'll take him out of school and teach him at home. But a selfish part of me knows I wouldn't be able to cope without the break that school gives and I know he's better off getting used to his peers.
Poor little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment