My crazy boys!

My crazy boys!

Thursday, 14 January 2010

Twin troubles!

Oh my! I have a lovely friend who is going through so much at the moment. In August she told her husband to leave until he'd sorted himself out. He wasn't working, trying to find work or helping with their two beautiful girls, while she worked nights. He left and found himself a girlfriend. He did come to visit the girls a few times and he must've stayed a bit longer one night because now she is pregnant with his twins!

He knows and is STILL with his girlfriend. He has lied to both of them since he left. He told his girlfriend he didn't know she was pregnant, that it must've been before they split up and so on.

He hasn't shown any interest as far as I can tell in my friends pregnancy. She's been going through it alone, apart from the scans which I feel honoured to accompany her to. I remember very clearly the day she found out it was twins!!!!!

But I feel so angry with this man. He lets her and the girls down constantly and yet she still puts up with it. He doesn't have a car and uses it as an excuse not to come and see the girls. He's still not working and only needs to give her £5 a week maintenance and he claims he can't afford that, yet buys his girlfriend all manner of things.

It makes my blood boil to see the state my friend gets in when she and the girls get their hopes up to see him and then he lets them down.

To top it off, my friend has been getting withheld calls at 2 in the morning on her mobile. So she's not been sleeping. She's certain it's her husbands girlfriend! It stopped last night and then she had a call from social services. Someone had rung them to say that she leaves her children alone at night. And this isn't true! My friend will admit to not being perfect and she's sure she's partly to blame for the marriage breakup, but she's wonderful with the girls and would never leave them alone.

Anyway, hopefully she'll realise what an idiot he's being and stop relying on him to turn up. I've told her to stop giving him lifts, or doing things for him, (she was cleaning his flat!!!!) and to get on to the people that sort out maintenance!

I am looking forward to going to the hospital with her again tomorrow though, she should be able to find out the sex of the babies - it looks like they're identical. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment