My crazy boys!

My crazy boys!

Monday, 4 January 2010

A new year, a new start!

Well, I've just started this and I don't have long before I need to leave to pick the boys up from school. They went back to school today, much to my disgust. There is ice upon ice upon ice on the roads and thankfully hubby is not back at work until tomorrow so I'm making him do the driving. Not sure what I'll do tomorrow if it's as bad!

The school is a small village school, C of E and only has about 56 pupils altogether, years R to Y6! It is also halfway down a bank with a tight bend at the bottom - great fun in this weather so we all park on the main road, (not a proper main road as in the country!) and walk up the passage and then down the bank. Judging by the planks that tried to drive down this morning - we were very sensible to do this! However it does mean that I have to don my wellies every morning!

Christmas has been interesting. And I am sad to see them go back to school, I do like them at home with me. However I have got so much done today! I'll get even more done when hubby goes back to work tomorrow!

Aaron has had some problems with Christmas but I think we're all pretty much used to dealing with it now that it doesn't really phase any of us. At my parents house - big family gathering - he spent 85% of his time on my parents pc in their room upstairs. he did venture down for food and to sing Man in the Mirror to my aunt! But I did check on him and he was happy so I was happy too.

Ahhh! forgot, breakdance tonight! Hope they concentrate a bit better than normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment