I am so glad it is Monday! I never thought I'd hear myself say that, but it's true! This weekend has dragged. Mainly because I have been feeling so unwell, but also because I've been on my own with Aaron and Noah most of the weekend.
Ben went to his mum and dads to help them sort out some stuff ready for when they move. He rang about 3pm to say he wanted to go with his dad to the cinema to see Avatar in 3D. Most of me didn't mind him going, it's not like he goes out all of the time, but the other half of me wanted to shout, 'Don't you dare you selfish git, I've been stuck at home with a fever all day on my own with the boys and I need a break!' I probably sounded grumpy on the phone to him, well, that's because I was grumpy.
Anyway he didn't get back until after I'd fallen asleep. He'd gone downstairs and started doing some more theological work. I woke at 11.30 worrying where he was and text him. I thought he hadn't come home. I was asleep again before he came up.
He woke me in the morning to say he'd got Noah ready for church and was going now. He wasn't taking Aaron as he was still on Aaron planet.
Aaron played Lego Star Wars on the clapped out pS2 - I helped him finish it off. We then watched an old Dr Who together. Ben went back out at 4 to evening church as they needed a drummer. I bathed the boys, trimmed toe nails and had them in bed before he came home. I went to bed at 9pm and was asleep before he came up. Maybe I'll see him next week!
Noah was happy to back at school this morning. He said the Mrs S had sat with him at lunchtime to talk about emotions. He seems to think it'll happen every lunchtime, I hope it does. If he's feeling happier about Aaron and everything else, then I'll feel happier. I'm really pleased with how quick school have started helping him :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment