My crazy boys!

My crazy boys!

Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Can you hear that? No? Lovely isn't it!

Peace at last!
Oh, but I do miss them. A bit!
I hardly slept a wink last night, I had a tissue up my right nostril ALL NIGHT! It just dripped like a tap. My right eye was watering too and I couldn't hear through my right ear. I told Ben i'd sleep downstairs, but he said I wouldn't sleep at all down there. I'm worried I kept him awake most of the night.

I was pleased to get the 'School's open' text this morning, although it meant driving in the snow. Someone tried to drive down the bank outside the school, then turn round to go back up. She skidded all over the place. I parked on the main road - that was bad enough!

My mum is still off work with flu like symptoms. She's been poorly for a couple of weeks now, I hope she's better soon.

I have to decide if I'm going to brave the 45 minute drive to take the boys to their swimming lessons tonight. I haven't heard anything so I'm assuming their lessons are still at 6.40pm which is starting to annoy me. I have been on the list to move to an earlier lesson for 3 terms now. I might have to stop the lessons but I know how good it is for both boys - Aaron for his coordination and Noah for his confidence. If I can manage until September then I might take them out. They'll both be having school swimming lessons by then.

I'm just hoping that both boys have had a good day at school. Maybe I'll give it a week before I go in with my grumbles...

1 comment:

  1. Get well soon to you and your mum! Isn't it nice having some peace and quiet!

    Keep going on at the swimming coach, they always forget these things!

    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete